Back to All Events
Recruitering Boot Camp Course - 2 week Boot Camp Starting November 4th.
Evening classes from 6 PM until 9 PM Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 9 AM until 3 PM on Saturday.
What does a Recruiter do?
A Recruiter is a person that finds and hires the right people to join an organization or support a cause. Recruiters attract, select and appoint the most qualified candidates. You will be the first line of contact with potential candidates assessing their qualities and building that business relationship with them throughout the recruitment process.
Media Data Network recruiter training class gives you the information and tools you need to start your career in the recruiting field. We offer 2 week course as part of our program that is designed to teach or improve all the individuals looking to become a part of the hiring process.
Class Room Topics include:
1) Identifying the hiring need
2) Searching – How to find the right person.
3) How to use Job Bards
4) Boolean search strings
5) Identifying viable candidates
6) Telephone, Video and face to face screening
7) Offering of employment – Congratulations you got the job! OK now what?
8) Hiring and boarding of the candidate.
9) Resumes – The good, the Bad and the Ugly
10) Recruiting survival skills